Информация: буржуйский автотрейдинг (не лохотроны) | Форум по Бинарным Опционам - Binaryforum.ru

Информация: буржуйский автотрейдинг (не лохотроны)

binary options

ugoslaw

Приветствую всех.

... из огромного количества г..на в этой теме, понемногу стали появляться крупинки золота..., я про буржуйские сервисы (платформы) для автотрейдинга и полуавтоматичекой торговли (с возможностью ручного открытия сделок у любого брокера) для бинаров, не лохотроны, подтверждённые и проверенные на реальных счетах компетентными и авторитетными людьми из агентств и сервисов, специализирующихся именно на тщательной проверке и вынесении вердикта по таким делам и которые очень дорожат своей репутацией!
Кстати, есть два таких полуробота и для Форекса. Есть текстовое описание подтверждения проверки и реальное видеоподтверждение, причём полное, вплоть до реальности существования человека, предлагающего данный сервис, кто он, что он и т.д.!!!
Брокеры предлагаются все надёжные, на некоторых сервисах - на выбор! На самих платформах присутствуют все самые важные функции, вплоть до ограничении риска мани-менеджмента и ограничения торговли во время выхода важных новостей! Что касается функции ручной торговли, то на платформах выводится вся информация по такой сделке: валютная пара или индекс, акции.., направление, время экспирации и сила сигнала.То есть, можно выставлять покупку-продажу на своём брокере, которому вы доверяете, то есть использовать эту платформу как сигнальную!
Скажу ещё о самом главном, общий процент (на разных платформах по разному) винрейта по сделкам, из тех сервисов, которые там представлены 78% - 84% !
Регистрация на сервисе пока бесплатная, активация его происходит автоматически, после внесения депозита, на счёт предлагаемого вам или выбранного вами брокера.
Да, мин. депо от 250 $, евро, фунтов (бинары), но и удвоение депозита будет за 7-8 торговых дней!
Делюсь этой инфой за умеренную плату, можно, и даже лучше, все оплаты делать через гаранта, которым может выступить и модератор форума, думаю с доверием к нему всё в порядке?!

В итоге : вы, за умеренную плату, получаете доступ к тому, для чего многие здесь находятся, а я сумму для депозита, собственно ради чего и сделал эту тему!

Доказательством правдивости моей информации как раз и будет гарант, всю инфу отдаю на проверку, так как любое видео, которое я сюда могу закинуть, в качестве подтверждения, раскрывает все карты на раз-два!
Но, для затравки, выкладываю не полную рецензию (детальная на сайте агентств) по одному из таких сервисов. См. ниже..., в следующем моём сообщении!

P.S. просьба побыстрее принимать решение, так как бесплатная регистрация на данных сервисах не вечна. Заканчивается бета-тестирование, потом они набирают определённое количество народа и либо вообще закрывают приём новых членов, либо устанавливают месячную абонентскую плату.
Таких уже 2, один вообще закрылся для реги, второй сделал 388$ в месяц, само собой, плюс ещё депозит. Ну и как вы понимаете, брокерам тоже не нужен большой приток плюсовых клиентов на постоянной основе! Здесь главное успеть запрыгнуть в поезд (зарегится), депозит можно и через пару недель-месяц внести и приступить к торговле, но место нужно застолбить! То есть, как практически всегда и везде, кто в числе первых, тот на коне...
Да, и никаких партнёрских ссылок моих не будет, все регистрации будут напрямую на сайтах этих агентств!

Возможно, что то упустил из виду, поэтому отвечу на все вопросы по ходу...
Стоимость - 500 долларов

НО, ждать пока ценник будет скидываться до 1 доллара на чела, желания нет и без резерва! Поэтому сделаем 25 чел. по 20 долларов.
Информацию выкладываю только на этом форуме, по крайней мере пока, как пойдёт... и если будет спрос, то можно будет дублировать ещё на 25 человек и всё на этом, много народу здесь не надо, надеюсь все это здесь понимают..., это для тех, кто по "доброте своей душевной" решит сделать слив инфы, после покупки!

Информация стоящая и кто действительно хочет уже начать зарабатывать в этой теме, думаю найдёт данную сумму.

Но это не окончательный вариант, а моё предложение, думаю после проверки модерами эти моменты проясним...

ugoslaw

Повторюсь, здесь краткий обзор одного из сервисов по авто и полуавтотрейдингу, более детальная проверка и тестирование на сайтах агентств!
Не поленитесь..., переведите и прочтите , оно того стоит!!!

-TEST RESULTS

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

We have been getting a ton of questions about this new trading service called
software, and even more so, we have been getting lots of comments from people who praise it. People everywhere have been ecstatic about the results which the
program has been able to provide for them.
Everyone we have talked to, including ourselves, because yes we did try it for ourselves, has had nothing but good things to say about it. Usually when we review automated trading programs we only ever have bad things to say, mainly because they are all thieving scams, but that is not quite so with
, or
for short. Let’s talk about why exactly it is that people call
the best trading program to have ever graced the face of planet earth.
We aren’t going to get into the exact science of how
works here, because we have already done that it in several previous reviews. If you would like more information on the :
program we would recommend reading some of our other more in depth reviews that can be found in the two links below. Anyway, let’s get to it and see what people have had to say about
up until now.
People Love How Easy The
Platform Is To Use
One of the main reasons why people love the
program so much is because it really could not be any easier to use. First of all, signing up is done in an instant and all you have to do is sign up with your name and real details, make a small initial deposit, and start trading.

Once you begin trading you can rely on the information or “votes” provided to you by other successful traders in order to make your own successful trades. People like the fact that minimal work is involved because
software simply involves copying the trades which experts make. Moreover, the program can also be used on its semi-automated mode, which is great for people with some experience, plus it can be used in its totally automated mode, which is great for total trading newbies.
One of the reasons as to why this program is so easy to use is because of the social trading aspect, which lets you know what the most successful users of
are trading, thus allowing you to copy them. Moreover, you also get access to various tools which help to predict market trends, you get a plethora of instructional videos, and you get access to the most important and newest financial news.
People Love The Profits Of The
Program
Another thing that people really love about this particular trading program is that it definitely helps you make a profit. Usually when we come across these kinds of trading programs, the vast majority of them don’t actually make a profit, and are really only built to steal your money, but based on the words of many happy users, plus our own experiences using
software, we can say that it is a profitable program without a shadow of a doubt.

From what we have gathered (not including our own trading experiences),
software is able to provide you with an average ITM rate of 83%. This means that a full 83 percent of the trades executed by :
are successful winning trades. This ITM rate is astoundingly high, much higher than most other programs out there.
People, including ourselves, have found that an initial investment of 250 dollars can easily be doubled or even tripled in a single day. When it comes to profits,
software can turn a few bucks into many more. What is not to love about that?!?

People Love
’s Customer Service
Another thing about
that has been receiving a ton of praise is the customer service which they offer. Most binary options and Forex trading platforms simply don’t work, then when you call customer service, they pretty much tell you to buzz off, or more likely they just never respond to your complaints of missing money. This is something that definitely does not happen with the
program.

While
works just fine, it’s easy to use, and quite profitable too, that does not mean that there have been no hiccups along the way. When there are hiccups people tend to call or email the customer service department, which is exactly some people have done in regards to
software.

Well, people have been very pleased with the kind service they get, not to mention the ridiculously fast response time. The problems that people have experienced with
have not been very severe, but even still, they have all been resolved in record time thanks to the helpful people at
’s customer service department.

People Love The Brokers Of
– CHOICE!
Yet another thing that people can’t seem to get enough of in regards to
software is that they actually get to choose which broker to use, and all of the choices are credible to begin with. The telltale sign of a trading scam is when they force you to sign up with one broker, in which case you can rest assured that your money is going to disappear. However, when it comes to :
software, you get to pick from several highly reputable and world renowned brokers to handle your money. With
your money is safe and that is a
guarantee!
People Love
– Conclusion
The simple fact of the matter is that people have fallen in love with the
trading program. It is a highly reliable, easy to use, credible program, plus of course it is highly profitable too! If you want to engage in binary trading and want a platform to do it with, then
is by far your best option for doing so.

ugoslaw

Обзор сервиса автотрейдинга Форекс..., так же у данного сервиса есть вариант и для БО!

Trader Review – 100% Proven Forex Automated Software

Trader Review – 100% Proven Forex Automated Software

Hey everyone and welcome to this
Trader Review! It will not be too much to say that this is probably the most important coverage you will read anytime soon. The reason I'm telling you that is that I'm absolutely convinced that this signal service is different from what you have gotten used to. In fact, I know it because I've been using it for the last couple of months and more than doubled my balance. I'm going to be straightforward here, share with you every single trade the software has taken during this period of time and analyze the results. Seriously, there is no better way to demonstrate the performance of a system than to test its quality. If you know how the Meta Trader 4 platform works, you'll know how to evaluate the statistics. You'll also know that all reported details are genuine and can't be manipulated. In case you are not familiar with this Forex platform, I'll clarify different aspects of the detailed statement report.

Review of
Trader - New Forex Expert Advisor
The trading industry is full of scam software and all kinds of shady signals and services. If you follow our binary options scam reviews, you know that very well. On the other hand, you probably know that trading currencies can be the most rewarding niche and if you do it right, you can solve many of your life's troubles.

I have been trading currency pairs for over a decade. I've seen it all. I lost some and gained even more. For me, Forex is the ultimate platform to invest in, if you really want to trade for a living in the long run. True, in Forex, as opposed to Binary Options, you have to deal with some other aspects such as money management, advanced technical analysis and various types of orders applied on a separate trading platform. However, it's not as hard as it seems and once you get it, it pays. It pays for the long run because once you know how to trade Forex, you have the basic structure and knowledge to trade everything - Stocks, CFDs, Bonds and more. Having said that, the side range of traded assets allows you to easily invest in the most relevant trends all over the marketplace. If you are looking for a fully regulated Forex broker, please visit our Forex page, where the best Forex brokers are listed according to location and the relevant regulatory authority.

If you ask me where you should start, then it will be with this review. The
Trader is a new Forex Expert Advisor which is a programmed trading mechanism that executes trades automatically on your behalf. Once you open an account and download the MT4 trading platform, you simply install it as a plug-in and let it run. The good part about the
Trader auto signals service is that it does ALL the work for you.

The _
program was built based on a real trading algorithm. It doesn't just open trades randomly, letting you hope for the best. It utilizes some of the most advanced and sophisticated tools.

In this
trader review, I'm not going to try to tell you why you should use it. What you are going to do with the following information is completely up to you, exactly as it is your business whether you decide to register with some scam or shady broker. However, just as it's important to warn you about scams, it's also our responsibility to share when every once in a while a legit product is released which has proven to actually make serious money for people over long periods of time.

My Experience with
- More than doubled in 2 months
As you can see in my detailed MT4 report below, I started trading with
Trader in the beginning of March with an initial deposit of 5,000 dollars. But it didn't start there. I did use another, smaller account of 250 dollar before, with a different broker and earned $80 in the first week. Although this is not a massive gain, following the way
traded gave me the confidence to give it a shot with a larger investment. Once I saw how it managed risks properly and applied solid risk management strategy, I was eager to try it with some serious money.

Forex

It took some time till the first trade arrived. The reason is that
picks FX signals very selectively. Once it opens the first trading positions, it starts managing them. You will see that the
EA automatically places price targets as stop losses and take profits. Then, it adjusts the order figures in reaction to the fluctuations. For instance, once a trade is "in the money" with certain profits, it will move the stop loss order to protect your gains. That way, it makes sure that even if the trade goes against you, you will still keep some profit. In the worst case you'll get to the break-even level.

Trader - Super Clever Money Management System
Money management is a key factor in Forex and the main feature that makes the
Trader as profitable as it is. Unlike Binary Options, where you know in advance the exact amounts you may win or lose in every prediction you make, Forex works differently. In binary, you can be one pip or 100 pips in the money and earn the same fixed amount. In Forex though, you will earn 100 times more in the latter scenario. The profits are limitless and will increase as long as the price moves in your favorable direction. Obviously your losses might be bigger as well if you are not careful. For that reason, it's critical to apply a decent risk management method. The
Trader does that for you automatically. As you can see, it never risks more than a predetermined amount at any given moment.

In the worst scenarios, it knows how and when to get out of a losing position and go on to the next signal. In the good and more common positive scenarios, it knows how to protect your gain and maximize every winning position. This is exactly what happened with my account: Once I earned some profits, it "locked" them, meaning that
put aside a certain amount of earned capital and never risked more than that. It meant that even in the worst situation, it would never drop to less than my initial deposit of 5,000 dollars. In the worst case, it would go down to around $7,500, with an absolute gain of $2,500. There are no reasons to be pessimistic though. At the current pace, the account is expected to keep growing exponentially every month.

Trader Statement - Analyzing Results
My results speak for themselves. However, in case you are not sure how to read them or why they reflect an outstanding performance, let me explain. What you see is a summary of all the activity in my
Trade account so far. I couldn't add it all here, because the report itself encompasses 7 full pages of transactions, but if you wish I'm definitely willing to share it with anyone, through email or other media.

So here are the most important details of the report: first of all, there is the bottom line which is a total net profit of 5,116.30 dollars. It means more than 100% gain based on my first deposit. Not bad ha?! Then we have the Drawdown section with stands on 14.92%. It's quite complicated to explain all you need to know about drawdown but what you should at least know, and any professional Forex trader will tell you that, is that this is impressive. The lower the percentage the lower the risk that was taken. For sure, some accounts can even triple the capital or even more, in such period of time. But, their drawdown rates will be huge. It reflects applying risky strategies and they should be happy if their account survives another month without being wiped out. The
Trader statistics however show stable and consistent profits. It works systematically and is expected to keep gaining profits in the long term.

When you look at the total number of trades, you can see both Long and Short positions in around 70% winning rates. In binary options it might not be that much. But in Forex it is, as with smart money management, you can leverage your profits. So you could say that 70% in Forex might be equal to around 85% winning rates in Binary, if traded wisely.

Registration to
Trader Forex version
As you probably know, the
Trader offers itself for free for a limited number of trades, and then it's going to cost money. In my experience, trading programs such as
trader which actually work and generate results, are not offered free for long. I saw this happening with other robots, where people were skeptical at first, and then, when they got convinced and wanted to join in, it was too late.

So if you are interested in trying it, the sooner the better. Joining in to use the
Trader Expert Advisor is fast and easy. Here are the steps you should follow in order to use the Forex
Trader platform:

Clear cookies and cache from your browser in order to get the best available broker for your location.
Trader Forex
Fill in your phone number and choose your password.
Fund your account to activate it.
Download the Meta Trader 4 trading platform to use the
Trader with your assigned broker.

Сверху